View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stabss

re: Stabss - Combat Rogue

Name: Stabss

Spec and Class: Combat Rogue

Current equipped item level for your primary spec: 637. Armory link: Stabss Armory

Progress on Legendary Ring quest chain: Have 680 ring.18/125 Abrogator Stone for the next part of the quest. 

Professions: Leatherworking and Skinning.

Your real name, or nickname (optional): Mark

What you would like to go by: Mark or call me Stabss in Mumble. I am fine with either.

Location (can be general or optional): Nashville, TN.

Can you commit to raiding from 7pm CST (server time) until 11pm CST?: Absolutely

Can you actively use mumble, with a working mic?: Yes. Have Mumble installed and setup. Have a gaming headset with mic.

Describe the history of your time in WoW (what you've raided, when you started, etc.): 

Vanilla- Played a few classes during MC, but by time I was raiding BWL and raiding seriously, 5+ nights a week, I was a resto druid. I was an officer in my guild on Azshara at this time and our guild got a server second Nef kill. When our guild disbanded, out of our 40 players, only our main tank and I were picked up by the best guild on the server which everyone in our previous guild applied to when we disbanded. Got to kill C'Thun and get to 4 Horsemen in Naxx. 

BC- I wanted to try DPS so I played my rogue alt. I was a senior in high school and was very busy between class, sports, and raiding 5 nights. I got both warglaives, very lucky, our first and second kill, and my guild made it through Felmyst in Sunwell. I sold that account before the next Xpac because I got offered $1,000, and I wanted to take a break during college. Since then I have leveled up each expansion, done some LFR, but have not been raiding, as I was in college and wanted to fully enjoy the experience (partying, studying, etc.). Now I am 25, have a normal 40 hour job, and have the time to enjoy raiding and playing World of Warcraft again.

WoD- I have used the group finder to make it 5/7 in Highmaul thus far.

What motivates you to play WoW?: I am very into team oriented video games and always looking for a challenge. I have played alot of games, on alot of consoles, and WoW raiding is the most difficult and rewarding experience I have found so far. There is nothing like the feeling of wiping on a boss for mult

Stabss

re: Real ID

If you need to contact me, my Real ID - MOSLEY#1949

Zeyla GM

re: Stabss - Combat Rogue

Great job last night on dps. Look forward to getting you some nice daggers so you can show us what rogues are capable of!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum